Chepstow Comprehensive School
|Client||Monmouthsire County Council|
|Architect/Designer||Monmouthsire County Council|
The refurbishment of the school reception and Special Education Needs classrooms during the summer holidays.
The project involved:
- demolition of stud partitions and glazed screens to existing reception area;
- removal of existing flooring to both the reception area and the SEN classroom;
- removal of asbestos floor tiles to the reception area;
- construction of new stud walls and boxing in around steel columns;
- new timber fire doors;
- construction of a new bespoke reception desk and storage cupboards;
- installation of a new grid suspended ceiling;
- laying new carpet and vinyl flooring;
- installation of a new kitchen including white goods;
- all associated electrical, mechanical, fire alarm and security installations.